Monday, August 16, 2010

If I could drive two thousand miles..

So I bought a new car about a month ago. Pretty exciting, minus the monthly car payments. It's a bright yellow 2010 Chevy Aveo. I fell in love with it when I saw it on the website. I think I'm a sucker for primary colors.

It's a stick shift which is awesome because then none of my friends can ever try to borrow my car because none of them know how to drive a stick.
I learned how to drive manual in a yellowish tan 1970 volkswagen bug.
Her name is Nora.

I don't know many people who drive with a manual transmission.

I was going to get a Toyota Yaris but they couldn't get me the color I wanted and they didn't have any with a manual transmission.

It's funny because the salesman my dad called at the dealership to set up an appointment assumed since I was a girl that I wouldn't be able to drive a stick shift.

WELL LOOK AT ME NOW ASSHAT! heh.

I mention this now because I just rolled to my 2000 mile point and want to celebrate my car's 2000 mile driveday (like a birthday but with driving! and stuff). I celebrate with a car wash and some spray on wax that smells like coconut. My car is so cute I could just eat it up.

Okay. I'm done gushing now. =)

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment